Directions: 3030 Bridgeway, Suite 108, Sausalito, CA 94965 - 1 block off the 101 Highway exit.
- Enjoy a beautiful office with air conditioning, first floor with handicap access and lots of parking.
- EASY TO FIND, HANDICAP ACCESS, AMPLE PARKING FRONT AND BACK OF BUILDING
- From San Francisco (going north): Take US 101, across Golden Gate bridge, through Waldo tunnel, prepare to take the Marin City exit (445A). Follow sign to Sausalito which will direct you to go straight ahead, which puts you on Bridgeway St. The next intersection in one block is Gate 5 Road, so being in the left lane is helpful. Turn left at that light, and immediately turn right into 3030 building parking lot. Parking lots circle the 3030 building.
- From Marin county (going south): Drive south on 101, and take the Marin City exit. At base of the off ramp, go left, which takes you under the 101 freeway. Take next right onto Bridgeway, following the Sausalito signs. The next intersection is Gate 5 Road. Turn left at that light, and immediately turn right into 3030 building parking lot. Parking lots circle the 3030 building.
The parking lot is large, free and there is plenty of parking in front, on the north side and in back of the building. You can park there for an hour or more, but it is advisable to stop in the lobby and get a Visitor’s Parking Permit card if anyone is in the office.
After 5:30 P.M.., on weekdays, the security building is locked. It is also locked on weekends. If the building is locked when you arrive, call me at 415.215.5363 and I will come and unlock the door as soon as I can.
Please wait in the lobby if it isn't time for your session yet.
You will have the options of waiting in the comfortable first floor lobby, just inside the front door, (pictured below) until the time of your appointment, or enjoying the seaside neighborhood, or waiting in your car. When it is the time of your appointment please come to the suite's door and knock if the door is not already open, awaiting you.
- Restroom Availability: Bathrooms are down the hall from the main entry, on the right, on both floors. The main floor bathrooms are handicap accessible.
Building Entrance Lobby, Waiting Area
Comfortable Therapy Office