- Cash, check or payment with a credit card via PayPal are all fine for regular sessions prior to the session beginning.
- For online Paypal payment of fees: To make a payment with your credit card, just fill out the correct amount and click 'Make a Payment'. You'll be taken to PayPal's Website, where you can complete the payment to me.
- For phone therapy, payment must be made in advance via PayPal.
- For Online Therapy you will pay via the HIPPA third party site.
SO MANY AFFORDABLE CHOICES:
CHOOSE YOUR PRICING.
Our first meeting to consider in-office therapy is 30 minutes and is always free unless we have already communicated re: issues and your needs via phone, e-mail, etc. This is considered a "get acquainted" intro-assessment visit to determine if we are a good fit. If not, I will endeavor to give you three referrals that might suit your needs better. (*Not applicable to Court cases.)
1. In Office: $150.00 per 1 hour and 15-minute session for those who have concerns they want to address in depth without being rushed by the clock, persons struggling with addiction or for those who travel some distance. This is what most clients find most useful.
2. In Office: $110.00 for 50 minutes. Consider using this only if you prepare your thoughts and objective for the session well beforehand so you are getting the maximum help and improvement that you desire to meet your objectives
3. In Office: $200.00 for 2 hours for those clients with special circumstances or who drive a long distance, fly in, or families/friends needing intervention help and support, or for those who just want more time for themselves. This pricing is also a bargain for couples who need joint time but also need 30 minutes of private time each and don't want to drive back for more solo sessions as relates to their Couples Counseling.
(*Please note all prices increase by 30% for Court cases due to increased time, assessments, documentation, printing and delivery.)
4.Telephone counseling is available at the affordable rate of $75.00 per 50-minute session to be paid in advance. We mutually agree on a time and date beforehand which I will confirm. Do not call randomly without a confirmation from me.
5. Online Therapy and Counseling (messaging or e-mail) – Receive personal therapy via your phone, mobile device or computer by an experienced, caring therapist for $70 week, paid one month in advance each month. Go to the Online page on this website, or go to the Home page, click ME, then SERVICES and then ONLINE for more detailed information.
(*Fees for online counseling are higher for Court cases on a case by case basis depending on the time, documentation, appearances and effort involved.)
Please note: I do not work with Borderline individuals as it is not an area I am skilled in.
- If you have a health care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) though your employer, the cost of psychotherapy may be an eligible reimbursable expense. Check with your employer and tax advisor.
- Please speak to your CPA regarding whether your medical expense for therapy is deductible from your taxes in your particular situation.