Parenting With Help - For Teens, Preteens & Parents
- Parenting is rewarding, but can also be tougher these days than ever before. Therapeutic support can make all the difference for you and your child.
- Tweens and teens have a particularly hard time negotiating their many challenges and parents need to be better informed than ever.
- Tools, support and current information make it much easier. Call for an appointment today for you, or your child, or for you together.
- Kids today are facing pressures at a level their parents never did: falling or failing grades, lack of motivation, relationship challenges, anxiety, weight issues, low self-esteem, and substance abuse. They benefit from support and therapy can help, even for a short time.
- Visit Facebook - Parenting With Help for a wealth of information and help. If you "Like" the page you can receive "of the moment" posts.