1. Are you discouraged enough to believe your life and interactions will likely never improve?
2. Do you feel emotionally or spiritually numb?
3. Do you have difficulty falling asleep?
4. Is it hard to stay asleep?
5. How many times a night do you wake up?
6. Do you have troubling dreams, night terrors, night walking?
7. Are you highly, unreasonably critical of yourself?
8. Do you disparage yourself with ugly names (fat, loser, ugly, incompetent)?
9. Are you highly, unreasonably critical of others, especially your family or those close to you?
10. Are you withdrawing from people and events?
11. Are you in a relationship?
12. Is your relationship troubled?
13. Do you lack energy and motivation, even though your health is good?
14. Is your self-esteem or self-confidence quite low?
15. Do you feel tired and want to nap one or more times a day?
16. Are you sleeping much more than usual (or more than 9 hours per day/night)?
17. Do you think quite often of negative events from the past or insults/affronts from others?
18. Do you regularly get very little exercise?
19. Do you live in the North and/or get very little natural sunlight?
20. Do you feel overwhelmed by your life and what is expected of you?
21. Do you expect too much of yourself?
22. Do you feel others are very critical of you, or impossible to please?
23. Are you eating much more or much less than is optimal for good health?
24. Are you eating more than 15% “junk” with artificial ingredients?
25. Do you feel irritable much of the time?
26. Do you feel teary or get water in your eyes (teary affect) or want to cry often?
27. Have you lost interest in sex?
28. Have you lost interest in hobbies, activities and other things that used to give you pleasure?
29. Are you having trouble concentrating or making decisions?
30. Can you readily forgive yourself of mistakes large and small?
31. Are any behaviors becoming troublesome or dangerous (sex, food, alcohol, drugs, gaming, etc.)?
32. Do you recall when you were last happy and feel good about yourself and your life?
33. Were you repeatedly criticized, shamed or punished harshly as a child?
34. Are you an injustice collector (have trouble forgiving & forgetting)?
35. Do you sometimes feel loved ones would be better off without you?
36. Do you have thoughts of harming yourself or committing suicide?
37. Do you have periods during which you feel unusually sure of yourself, energized and ambitious?
38. Are you unable to quickly and reliably self soothe yourself?
39. Have you discussed these symptoms with your medical doctor or mental health provider?
40. Do you have periods during which you feel unusually sure of yourself, energized and ambitious?
41. Is anyone in your family diagnosed with a depressive disorder, depression, or had suicidal thoughts or actions?
42. Have you ever experienced any hallucinations or delusional thoughts or feelings?
43. Do you have pain or physical problems a medical doctor has not been able to diagnose?
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult with your physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, or other qualified health provider without delay to gain more information regarding your specific medical and/or psychological condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.